Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
How Do I
Show Cause / Family Support Contempt
The Show Cause / Family Support Contempt unit represents adults who are alleged to have violated a civil court order.  In Superior Court, DAC represents non-custodial parents in child support contempt cases brought by the Pierce County Prosecuting Attorney's Office to enforce child support orders entered by a Superior Court or an administrative court.

DAC will assign an attorney from the community to represent an indigent party in a Family Law contempt case brought by a private party.